Everyone wants some-thing.
Thing (n): solution, boyfriend, lifestyle, salary, vacation, freedom, dream
Your somethings hover just out of reach. Almost maliciously, they whisper reasons why your fingers should curl in on themselves. Each reason is an ego-blow.
Each reason is another opportunity to settle, if you choose.
- You believe you aren’t good enough, so you settle.
- You believe you don’t have what it takes, so you settle.
- You believe there is just no time for that, so you settle.
- You believe you don’t deserve that kind of ease, so you settle.
- You assume it is not practical, so you… settle.
You wake up one day to a mediocre life and ask God, “Why me!?” You forget that an accumulation of choices, and not fate, led you here.
In case you forgot, this is your life, so here is a PERMISSION SLIP: Choose it.
If you have a something just out of reach, ask yourself: What is my excuse? Once you see your reasons, swap them with truth.Jackie
To share your love notes, subscribe to my blog below or follow my on social media. See you there!