Humans are Full of Energy
Energy is a part of our chemical makeup that has misleading associations with psychics, mystics & crystal balls. We don’t see it, but we sure as hell feel it.
It courses through our body every time we laugh. It percolates in our stomach before a high-stake business meeting. It knocks on our chest when we think about the person we love.
Think heat. Think wind. Think magnetic pull. Think gravity.
Unseen, yet scientifically proven.
The Science of Human Energy
Physicists have been testing human energy for several decades. What they actually test is the cellular frequency of people and their mental, physical and emotional states. Using similar techniques as a polygraph test, scientists record the cellular frequency of feelings, thoughts and well-being.
When physicists measure the frequency of feelings, they record “vibrations” from 20 – 1,000.
- People feeling shame have a frequency of 20.
- People recovering from grief have a frequency of 75.
- People feeling neutrality have a frequency of 250.
- People in love have a frequency of 500.
When you feel better, you “vibrate” higher.
The highest frequency of all is “enlightenment.” How did they record this?
Well, they hooked their machines up to Buddhist monks praying, Catholic priests worshipping and yogis meditating. They all clocked in at around 700Hz. Their high vibrations explain the health benefits of spiritually associated practices like prayer and meditation.
Not only does higher frequency create healing, but lower frequencies create a ripe environment for disease.
Energy and Disease
Dr Gary Young tests frequency on a scale of 1-100. His findings form a relationship between energy frequency and health.“He measured the frequency of the cells in the bodies of patients at his medical practice and correlated the measurements with whatever ailments they had. From this he was able to determine that the normal healthy range of the human body is 62-68 Hertz. At this level and above, nobody had any ailments at all. Everyone who had a common cold had a cellular frequency of 58Hz or less; for flu it was 57 Hz or less; candida symptoms began to appear at 55 Hz, for Epstein Barr virus it was 52 Hz. Everyone he measured who had some form of cancer had a cellular frequency of 42 Hz or less. Clearly, high frequency cells correspond with better health and ideally everyone should strive for a frequency of at least 62 Hz.“
What You Can Do to Change Your “Vibe”
- Lifestyle: People don’t like debby-downers. They literally have a “bad vibe.” The more fun you have, the better your vibe, and the more like-minded (or like-vibed) folks you’ll attract your way.
- Feelings: Spend time every day feeling gratitude, joy, and bliss. Simply think of a happy memory, or fantasy, and spend time in it.
- Diet: Processed, low frequency foods lower your vibe. Organic, farm-to-table foods increase it. The fresher your food, the fresher your vibe. Coffee and other stimulants like sugar are a vibe-killer. Avoid them, but don;t feel guilty if you treat yourself to them.
- Energy Therapy: Modalities like acupressure, acupuncture, yoga and reiki increase vibrations to a level of health. Practitioners are trained to emit frequencies of 700+ so that they can raise low-level vibrations causing stress, anxiety and dis-ease.
Email, call or text me for more info and to schedule your first appointment.